|Our tasting room blends the small town charm of Carmel with a big city contemporary sleek and trendy atmosphere. Designed by Si Teller, the tasting room boasts a lustrous Perota bar slab, which offers an ideal place to taste through a flight of our wines.
Tastings will be conducted outside at our space directly in front of the tasting room.
Tastings will be by appointment only, the last tasting appointment will be at 5:15pm. Reservations can be made by emailing Samantha@caracciolicellars.com or calling 831-622-7722.
Hours of Operation
Monday 12pm – 6pm
Tuesday 12pm – 6pm
Wednesday 12pm – 6pm
Thursday 12pm – 6pm
Friday 11am – 6pm
Saturday 11am – 6pm
Sunday 11am – 6pm
||We are excited to welcome back our patrons and responsibly resume tastings. Continuing to keep our employees and guests safe is our number one priority and to do so we have implemented some changes to your experience. When you come back to taste with Caraccioli Cellars here is what to expect:
Reservations are Required
Maximum Guests: 4
- To maintain a safe and socially distant tasting experience, reservations will allow our team to sanitize each space after use and ensure each space is proper distance from other patrons.
- To make a reservation please call our tasting room at 831-622-7722 or email Samantha@caracciolicellars.com
- At this time our space is allowed to accommodate parties of five or less to ensure social distancing and proper sanitization. This does include children and non-tasters.
Face Coverings and Social Distancing Required
- Our unique tasting experience will consist of five award winning wines and will be 45 minutes in length.
- Our food menu will be unavailable until further notice. No outside food will be allowed.
- Tastings are currently being held outside, please dress accordingly.
During this time, bottles will remain available for purchase to go or shipped directly to your door.
- You will be greeted at the door and escorted to your tasting space. After you've been seated, you will be able to remove your facial covering to enjoy tasting.
- All guests must be seated to taste. Face coverings will be required when to exiting or using the restroom.